Terms and Conditions
These are general terms and conditions of Best Odds Nigeria Limited for use of this Site and the Services will be subject to these terms and conditions.
1. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to use this site. Best Odds reserves the right to verify your identity and date of birth before providing you services or access to this site.
2. Our Services allow you to use software on our system to browse betting events and odds and provides a technical means to place bets with selected gambling operators ("Third Party Bookmakers").
Our Services employ proprietary technology to allow you to retrieve, view and maintain information and conduct transactions with Third Party Bookmakers, within one convenient service.
When you click on any odds on Bestodds you are taken directly to the Third Party Bookmakers' own sites or connected to the Third Party Bookmaker's bet API services. For further information, please visit individual Bookmakers websites.
3. You acknowledge and agree that when you are accessing and retrieving information from Third Party Bookmakers sites or betting APIs using our software, we are not acting as your agents nor the agents on behalf of the Third Party Bookmakers but that we are simply making available the Services and software to you by which you may access and transact with such Third Party Bookmakers.
Bestodds displays odds directly from Third Party Bookmakers, with the use of technologies to ensure publishing as close to real-time as possible. All of the odds shown remain the property and responsibility of the Third Party Bookmakers themselves. All odds data is shown in good faith and Bestodds does not guarantee its availability or accuracy. Bestodds does not accept liability for errors in prices, odds, incorrectly calculated winnings, events or markets shown on the Bestodds website or odds changes prior to a bet being placed and will not be liable for any loss suffered by any party if the service is unavailable or inaccurate in any way.
Opening a betslip either navigates you to the Third Party Bookmaker's site, or connects you to the Third Party Bookmakers betting API service. Please ensure you check all your bet details are correct on the betslip before placing a bet. You are solely responsible and liable for all activity that occurs on your account. If you have any queries relating to a bet, including any requests to void a bet, you should contact the Third Party Bookmaker directly.
Terms and conditions vary between Third Party Bookmakers and apply to any bet placed with that Third Party Bookmaker.
Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an obvious error is identified any open bets will be settled in accordance with the Third Party Bookmaker's terms and conditions. If you are concerned a mistake has been made then contact the Third Party Bookmaker you placed the bet with directly.
4. You acknowledge that promotions which are displayed on the Bestodds website may be subject to withdrawal or cancellation and may only be available for specific periods and on certain specific terms. You must ensure that the promotion you are interested in is still available, that you are eligible, and that you understand any terms and conditions which may apply to it.
5. You accept that Services are provided to you "as is" with any faults or failings and any representation, Warranty, condition or guarantee whatsoever, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of accuracy, completeness, uninterrupted provision, quality, merchantability, fitness, for particular purpose or non-infringement) excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Under no circumstances (including, without limitation, negligence) are we liable for any injury, loss or damage to property, general damages or any direct, Indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access to, or use of, or inability to use, our services, any software, any materials or other information on the Best Odds website for any goods, materials or services available (whether based in contract, tort and whether negligent or otherwise), even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss or that such loss was foreseeable.
You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that we are not liable to you for any of the following:-
§ any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your account or any of our products and services
§ any loss incurred in transmitting information by the internet or by e-mail
§ any incorrect bets being placed
§ technical faults with Third Party Bookmaker APIs or websites
§ any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or
§ communications' lines failure or distributed denial of service
§ attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological consequence of your choosing to use our products and services
§ the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided
§ Any failure on our part to interact with you where we may have concerns about your activities.
6. If any term of these Terms & Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other term of these Terms & Conditions.
7. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nigerian Courts.